Affordable Housing Management, Public Housing Management and Tax Credit Management
Latter & Blum Property Management manages over 2,000 Affordable Housing units throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South. We have also managed over 1,600 units governed under the Tax-Exempt Bond program with the same set–aside, income limit, income verification and reporting requirements as the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program.
Specific Tax Credit, Affordable Housing and Public Housing Management experience includes:
- FDIC Land Use Restriction Program
- Mixed Income Developments
- PSH – Permanent Supportive Housing Program
- HUD Multifamily Housing Programs, including 202, 221(d) 4, 236, and Project Based Section 8
- LIHTC – 4% and 9% Low Income Housing Tax
- Historic Tax Credit Developments
- Home Fund/CDBG Grant Funding Developments
- Redevelopment of Public Housing into Mixed Income Developments
- Elderly/Senior Housing Developments
- Public Housing Developments
Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
With our extensive staff expertise in managing affordable communities, we’ve played a key role in assisting owners in obtaining financing in addition to the management of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developments through the funding process, first year file lease-up, and annual compliance/operation.
Latter & Blum maintains an in-house certified compliance staff to ensure all developments comply with LIHTC Regulations and all Federal, State, and Local housing laws. We also prepare, maintain and submit to the proper agencies monthly compliance reports and annual owners certifications.
We have specific knowledge in the area of affordable housing management, offering:
- A full-time compliance staff
- All systems in place to certify and recertify applicants, check compliance data and provide all necessary reporting for tax credit properties
- Specialization in oversight of assets funded by various affordable and tax credit financing vehicles
Latter & Blum Property Management offers Affordable Housing management, Public Housing management, and Tax Credit management throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast including New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Shreveport and more.