Service, Commitment & Excellence
Latter & Blum Property Management is committed to providing competitive employee benefits. We believe that better-than-average employee benefits attract and retain outstanding employees. This is just one of many reasons why LBPMI is the premier property management firm in the Gulf South. We believe that the employment benefits we offer is a testament to our commitment to our greatest resource – Our employees.
Latter & Blum Property Management Inc. is a service organization catering to the real estate investment needs of our clients. Our commitment to excellence, fair and ethical service, continued education and technical knowledge will ensure our success. This, along with teamwork, has and will continue to maintain our status as the most admired property management firm in the Gulf South.
Benefits of our employees:
- Company Supplemented Medical (BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana)
- Dental Plan (United Concordia)
- Vision Plan (Davis Vision)
- Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (Ameriflex – FSA & DCA)
- Company Paid $15,000 Life Insurance Plan (Guardian Life with AD&D rider)
- Life Insurance Buy Up option at cost to EE
- 401K with 20% Company Match (MassMutual – 401k and/or ROTH)
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Guardian)
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance (Guardian – Voluntary Supplemental Election)
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- PTO Package based upon years of service
**All Employee Benefits are effective the 1st of the Month following 30 days of employment unless otherwise indicated.