Multifamily Property Management
We’ll tailor our property management services to meet your specific needs, for all types of Multifamily Properties.
Whether it is management of your day-to-day operations, leasing, asset preservation, human resource oversight or your financial management, we’ll provide you with excellent service, backed by our proven track record.
We’re one of the largest and most successful full-service third-party property management companies in the Gulf South. Our management portfolio includes Multifamily assets of all types and sizes located throughout the entire Gulf South, including but not limited to Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. We’re constantly expanding our geographical footprint.
We manage large and small apartment communities throughout the Gulf South, including:
- Professional Staffing
- Management Plan Development
- Market Analysis and Overview
- Annual Budgeting with Narrative Supporting Assumptions
- Human Resource Management
- Comprehensive Monthly Reporting
- Preventative Maintenance and Asset Preservation
Mixed Income Housing Communities
We provide full service management of Mixed Income Housing Communities, a combination of market rate and affordable housing.
Specific Tax Credit and Affordable Housing
- FDIC Land Use Restriction Program
- Mixed Income Developments
- PSH – Permanent Supportive Housing Program
- HUD Multifamily Housing Programs, including 202, 221(d) 4, 236, and Project Based Section 8
- LIHTC – 4% and 9% Low Income Housing Tax
- Historic Tax Credit Developments
- Home Fund/CDBG Grant Funding Developments
- Redevelopment of Public Housing into Mixed Income Developments
- Elderly/Senior Housing Developments
- Public Housing Developments
Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
With our extensive staff expertise in managing affordable communities, we’ve played a key role in assisting owners in obtaining financing in addition to the management of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developments through the funding process, first year file lease-up, and annual compliance/operation.
Latter & Blum maintains an in-house certified compliance staff to ensure all developments comply with LIHTC Regulations and all Federal, State, and Local housing laws. We also prepare, maintain and submit to the proper agencies monthly compliance reports and annual owners certifications.
We have specific knowledge in the area of affordable housing management, offering:
- A full-time compliance staff
- All systems in place to certify and recertify applicants, check compliance data and provide all necessary reporting for affordable housing communities and tax credit properties
- All systems in place to certify and re-certify residents, including first year lease files, checking compliance data, and providing all necessary reporting for tax credit properties
- Specialization in oversight of assets funded by various affordable and tax credit financing vehicles
We currently manage over 9,650 Multifamily Housing Units, including 4,746 Affordable Housing units throughout Louisiana and the Gulf South.
With offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Shreveport and Lake Charles, we manage Multifamily properties throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf Coast. We’re constantly expanding to additional service areas.
Learn more about our specialized services.